Interesting Phil, though to be honest that's not really something I've ever
considdered in context of quiz shows, sinse it's usually quite easy for me
to here the answer and say my own.
Beware the grue!
Dark.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Vlasak" <[email protected]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 3:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Jeopardy?
Hi Dark,
Tonight while playing Jeopardy, I realized the reason to answer the clue
in
the form of a question.
The category was authors whose name starts with the letter A.
I knew the answer was Asimov, and I yelled out just "Asimov" as the
contestant was saying "Who was Asimov?"
So after I answered the question I could clearly hear the contestant
answer
it too, as he had to add the additional "who was" words to the beginning.
If he had only to answer Asimov, I might not have heard him clearly as I
was
saying the same thing.
So the question format was a form of delay, and I was able to answer most
of
the questions I knew just before the contestant did.
Phil
**************************************************************
Scanned by MailScan AntiVirus and Content Security Software.
Visit http://www.escanav.com for more info on eScan and X-Spam.
**************************************************************
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://mail.audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].