HI.

I'll be interested to see if this changes nana, though I'll probably have to go there with no xp just in case. Part of the problem is wandering vikings pitching in on her side.

i didn't realize the typo command also tracked the room of an area, i'll remember that in future.

From memory, the problematic bits of the dark forest were the far northern
exit that involved a weedy track leading somewhere, but actually just cutting off (the description said it lead east, when manifestly it didn't), and the several rooms along the north eastern exit from the dark forest, going from the north east corner, where there was a fat merchant with a stuck cart.

Those rooms referd pretty heavily to the ash mountains, and the furthest east of them had an exit up onto a foothill of the ash mountains, but there was no way to continue from there.

I hope this helps in finding the problematic areas, if not let me know and I'll go and find them and do typo reports.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Towne" <s...@xirr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alter Aeon: Discuss

Dark,

I took a look at Nana, and the only real dangerous thing I saw was the
level of her casting specp.  I turned that and some of her other stats
down a bit, but I don't know if it will be enough to address your
concerns - she didn't seem unusually powerful.

We're actually in the process of updating the descriptions for the
dark forest; it was moved from the mainland some time ago, and still
hasn't been completely cleaned up.  When you see things like that
which are obviously out of place, please use the 'typo' command to
flag it so that we know it's a problem.  The typo command logs where
the typo was created and makes it easier for us to figure out what the
typo is for.

I've been working on updating several other areas and will probably
start filling out the lower level zones in the next few days.  It
appears that we have enough material for levels 26 through 29 on the
east side of the island, but it's definitely a little weak for 25 and
below on the east side.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com