To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Spirited Voice Recordings needed.

Hi Phil,
A goblin with a bulgarian accent? I know a few of those... :d
Seriously, I know a few people that are of bulgarian origin and talk serbian with the bulgarian accent, but a creature like that would never acurre to me that way, so tell me how did the asociation come into mind?
Best!
         Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com