Yep I know John, but what I'm nitpicking at is that the current
suggestion is for that timed component to be based on a player sitting
and doing nothing. That's easily avoided by a trucksitter wandering
around in a circle every minute or so. It'll change what they're known
as from trucksitters to truckdancers, but won't actually solve the
issue of them sneaking off with a chunk of rep and xp they didn't
earn. It's too easily worked around to be the right solution I think.

Scott