A note on the user interface for any truck sitting solution.  I cannot rely on
having to type out user names as for many users, their names don't easily
render across languages and it would be major league inconvenient to have to
cut and paste names from the mission log etc.  This also makes it more
difficult to recognize names of people you might want to keep or kick.  I've
missioned with several of the "symbols" crowd who are really good partners and
with some who were a waste of space and xp.