As far as I can tell something slightly like that is what's proposed, just with a time component.

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Chesworth <scottcheswo...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 14:10:08 +0100
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp trucksitting

That doesn't make it much harder for trucksitters though, because
having a little wander around the loading docks would count as not
ideling wouldn't it?

So far, I reckon the simplest suggestion would be the most affective, IE add a kick command tied in to the tracker which is only available
to the mission leader. It totally relies on them enforcing it and
being fair about that, but I think it'd be a while before that started to get abused. After all, the biggest objection to trucksitting is
fairness isn't it.

Scott