From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 07 October 2012 11:51
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Smugglers 5 Beta released

Hi Darren,

Agreed. I think it should be possible,in theory at least, for someone
to create a client for Steam that is accessible. People do that sort
of thing all the time for non-Windows platforms to access MSN, AIM,
Twitter, Facebook, etc. It is merely figuring out how Steam works and
then building a client that works the same but is designed for a blind
user. Valve wouldn't have to be a part of the development if someone
were to start up an open source project to clone Steam for the blind.

As for lawsuits I generally discourage them as well. Some people are
all too willing these days to go to court over everything and
anything, and often times there are alternatives the person doing the
suing hasn't considered.

Cheers!