Hi Darren.

I disagree on mailing lists being "a blindy thing" sinse I know several that are completely none vi related, such as the fabled lands and arborell lists for gamebook discussion both of which I'm on.

While I personally like forums for the same reasons you mentioned (heck I do administrate one myself), I just suggested a mailing list sinse they are far lower maintenence than forums and much easier to setup, and obviously niels doesn't want a forum anymore sinse he took the old one down.

As I said, I've no problem him using steem as a promo, I just wish there was a better and more accessible place where everyone! could discuss his games as we could on the old nielsbauer forum.

Beware the grue!

Dark.

.