I didn't have the time yet to review the new rules, so I don't comment on this
now, but I consider the effort that you just explained very welcomed.

I also noticed that Oracle is hiring someone to bring relationships between
community and the Steward back to a good neighbouroud state. While I find a bit
sad that such a position must be filled again (despite we had good people in
similar roles in the past) I think this is definitely a good step in the right
direction.

I believe we can start building from this foundation, even if the doubts
expressed by Andrews will need to be considered and addressed.

Mario
--
Sent from HTC Desire...

pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

http://www.icedrobot.org

Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/