Is there a term (like "joe job") for when someone pretends to be you to get
you into trouble? In my case, after I'd already been blocked for a week, an
IP address deleted some info
<https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?limit=100&tagfilter=&title=Special%3AContributions&contribs=user&target=69.16.147.185&namespace=&tagfilter=&year=2014&month=12>
that I'd asked to have revdeled. It's *possible* it was someone who thought
they were helping me, but it's also possible - maybe probable - that
someone did it maliciously so an admin would think I was dodging my block.

Lightbreather