That is joe jobbing.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device

------ Original message------
From: LB
Date: Wed, Dec 10, 2014 11:58 AM
To: Addressing gender equity and exploring ways to increase the participation
of women within Wikimedia projects.;
Subject:Re: [Gendergap] a gender gap meet-up?

Is there a term (like "joe job") for when someone pretends to be you to get you
into trouble? In my case, after I'd already been blocked for a week, an IP
address deleted some info that I'd asked to have revdeled. It's possible it was
someone who thought they were helping me, but it's also possible - maybe
probable - that someone did it maliciously so an admin would think I was
dodging my block.

Lightbreather