Folks,

As of this morning, we are running the live branch on our new Xserve,
adam.apache.org, with a restricted set of projects (testbase/profile.xml).

For debugging purposes, and since the run finishes in three minutes, I'm
running it every 15 minutes.  You can see the results on:

http://adam.apache.org/gump/

I encourage everyone to check out the build results.  I'm interested in why the
maven and mvn checks fail with things like:

com/werken/forehead/Forehead
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.werken.forehead.Forehead

and

org/codehaus/classworlds/Launcher
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher

respectively... they don't do that from the command line.

Etc.  Any comments appreciated and if you want to poke around on the box, I can
make you an account.  Let me know.

S.

--
Sander Temme