On 8/1/06, Brian McCallister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Also, the question from my email before last is still unanswered: can
the spec be forked if the process becomes an insurmountable obstacle
for the Glasgow project? I realize this is really based on the terms
in the license, but not being a lawyer, can you at least clarify the
intentions of the group regarding this?

Brian,

Could you clarify whether you are asking if the Glasgow project could
continue in a different direction from the spec, or whether the spec,
itself, could be changed/forked and distributed by the ASF?

Cliff