Chris,

Individuals who contribute to Podlings are doing so as mentors and members
of theY IPMC. There is nothing in the Director role that says they are
required to do so.

You can add me to that list of people who have mentored projects in the
last year (I've been part of something like 7 graduating podlings this
year). In every case I did so as an IPMC member. Doing so did not increase
my responsibilities to other podlings.

I do not understand why you are listing peoples engagement in individual
podlings as evidence that Directors have not delegated oversight of
podlings to the IPMC. It simply is not true, two directors have told you
this, as have multiple IPMC members.

Nobody, that I can see, is proposing another layer in the IPMC. You are
proposing moving a layer to the board (although you don't accept that will
be an outcome). I've suggested refining the decision making process. In the
meantime Benson *has* refined the decision making process and the IPMC
seems to have agreed to it.

Let's focus on whether ComDev and the IPMC want to share some
responsibilities.

Ross

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse mistakes and brevity