On Apr 3, 2013, at 1:20 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> ...Chris proposes that this
>> committee recommend its own demise to the board, to be replaced, in
>> large part, by the board itself. Every board member who has been heard
>> from so far has been less than enthusiastic...
>
> That's my case, and I'm not interested in arguing this much more -
> deconstructing the Incubator PMC does not look like a good idea to me,
> both as a board member and as an ASF member.

I am interested in graduating podlings into TLPs when ready. I think the
incubator is an excellent place that has done tremendous efforts in fulfilling
the mission of the ASF - software for the public good.

It pains me to continue to read Chris's continual efforts to disband. It is
wearying and demotivating.

Upayavira made an effort to just discuss problems, yet Chris continues to push
his poison pill solution.

Now I'll do my best to do the shepherd thing and look at long time podling's
like VXQuery - which is slowly working towards their second release and
probably needs a new Mentor.

I have less time this year for the IPMC, I am not sure I have time to Mentor
for awhile, but Shepherding is fun. It's time for some fledgling's to be pushed
out of the nest.

Regards,
Dave