Hello - my name is Jason Anderson with the DataStax legal group.  On behalf
of DataStax, I wanted to clarify any potential confusion regarding the
DataStax position on Titan.  As several posts here have explained, DataStax
owns the copyright and trademark rights to Titan.  DataStax does not
approve of and objects to the proposed forking of Titan into Olympian or
any other ASF project.  DataStax is evaluating the path forward for the
Titan project and considering the various go-forward licensing options.
Titan may or may not stay ASL 2.0 licensed as there may be potentially
broader benefits to the community with GPL or A-GPL.  At this time, we do
not have a timetable on these decisions but will provide more details to
the community when possible.

Jason