Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

>On 5/2/02 5:45 PM, "Santiago Gala" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>Even the Velocity vs XSLT could be a case for Worse is better :-)
>>(Seriously, I have been thinking along these lines for the last days)
>>

>That's DVSL vs XSLT.

I was slightly off-focus. I was thinking about using the Anakia task vs
XSLT to transform XML for web pages. This IMO was a case of worse is
better, since the complexity of "doing it right" in XSLT leads to all
sort of implementation complexities, and "doing it right in XML" to
awful syntax.

On the other hand Anakia is too simple for complex use cases. But it
delivers simple transformations, and does them fast.