> Being a committer (at least that's my idea), he doesn't only have the
> "right" to vote, but also the "due" to vote...
>
> This is one of the fundamental concepts of any good democratic country. Are
> we undermining that?

you also have the right to abstain.  Sometimes you speak loudest by not
speaking at all.

>     Pier
>
> --
> [Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
> sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with
> the readability of PostScript. [Jamie Zawinski - DNA Lounge - San Francisco]
>

> --

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
                    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh