Ceki Gülcü wrote:
At 12:13 04.12.2002 +0100, you wrote:

Ceki Gülcü wrote:

At 11:06 04.12.2002 +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
[..]
You are free to take my word for it, or if you deem it necessary, go ask directly and eventually report back.
Michael A. Smith actually went to the board a few weeks ago. I did not
see a closure. As long as an ASF official (board, PMC) does not
officially take a position on this, or until there is an official
document on this topic, one should not make absolute affirmations.
My words: "Currently we should use the full version."
Should or must? :-)
"Let your yes be yes, no be no"

Should means "should".

To stop this once and for all, since it seems that having a short license is very important for some (still don't know why), I've sent a request for clarification to the board too.
The license (version 1.1) is 41 lines long whereas the copyright notice plus the reference to the license is just 7 lines.
I am 1.68 meters (28 years old) while my sister is 1.57 (22 years old).

            - verba volant, scripta manent -