Excellent.  It took me about 15 minutes to prepare this audit.  Because I
take my responsibility as a:

member (including my oversight responsibility)
Jakarta PMC member
committer
developer
POI-person
good citizen of the Apache community

seriously, I intend to perform this audit at least quarterly.  I'll always
have them available on the wiki page so that my peers can review them:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaPOIAudits

I've also created this page:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ASFAuditPages

for others who wish to do the same.

I expect to get a softer pillow out of this.  Meaning because I know that
I've done my work and that my peers have reviewed it, I know that POI won't
be shut down due to liability concerns, that the Apache project's furture is
protected and that non-member committers to POI can rest assured that we've
done our best to protect their contribution.

I intend to invite other POI committers to either perform the audits or
collaborate on them (since its 15 minutes work I imagine the first will be
more common).  This will help prevent the "ya ya" effect of
form-filling/cutting-pasting.

I invite anyone who has a question about the audit or is interested in how
to apply the same on their project to please write.  I'll do my best to
answer any questions.

Thanks,

Andy