On Sat, 8 Apr 2006, Rainer Klute wrote:

Am Freitag, den 07.04.2006, 19:17 -0400 schrieb Henri Yandell:
Calling a vote to create a Jakarta Sandbox; which entails:

  * Move Jakarta Commons Sandbox to Jakarta Sandbox
  * Migrate Jakarta Taglibs Sandbox into Jakarta Sandbox
  * Create development mailing list ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  * Create wiki (and migrate wiki bits from j-c-s/j-t-s)
  * Jakarta Sandbox to initially use the Commons sandbox processes.

[ ] +1
[X] -1

I vote -1 because I do not want my mailbox to be flooded with piles of
mails about stuff I don't care about. I'd like to solicit only those
pieces I am interested in.

That's why it didn't say general@ :)

Hen