On 5/21/07, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/21/07, Danny Angus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok "Ownership" is perhaps the wrong word, if Jakarta is being
> disbanded who provides the oversight?

The same people who provide oversight for any ASF project: The people
doing the work.

If anyone wants Jakarta to be the ASF portal to all of our Java
assets, then make it so.

A commit is the only vote that counts.

Yes, OK, and that's what I'm trying to find out. Does anyone? or is it just me?
If its just me then even without my customary modesty I'd struggle to
imagine that I could provide a sensible level of attention, this
requires some degree of support or we're just flogging a dead horse.
I'm trying to find out whether or not it is even worth drafting a
vote, or if we just want to all go home once the last active
sub-projects get their TLP.

d.