On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:55:16 +0200
Benedikt Boehm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 23:17:46 +0200
> Michael Hanselmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
> > > I'm not sure what you mean with "callbacks" here, maybe you can
> > > elaborate?
> >
> > If we have a common part which cannot, due to whatever reason, be
> > split into several functions, but we've to do something package
> > specific in between, we need callbacks. Just a sample (might not
> > work at all, I'm not that much into eclasses):

[...]
> i guess this could be done with some "eval" foo... going to run some
> tests the next days

I figured that we can simply use declare to check if a function exists,
so i implemented hooks for all install functions and provided a
combined qmail_src_install that calls all install functions.

I also moved the unpack stuff back into the ebuilds, only genqmail
and qmail-spp remain with a little unpack function in the eclass...

Bene