On Nov 24, 2007 4:19 PM, Doug Goldstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jose Luis Rivero wrote:
> > I'm not asking for an extra overhead of 'bureaucracy' (write specs,
> > mailling @dev, send to the council, etc.) but a bit more of communication
> > would be appreciated:
> >
> All the above is completely unnecessary and I would be happy to discuss
> details with you off list.

I'm not against the changes in metadata but I felt a bit angry when
the changes were made bypassing established processes and skipping the
feedback-rethinking cycle (as other people pointer out... ignoring the
community). So, I agree with people asking for freezing the use of the
new features until a GLEP is proposed, discussed and approved.

Regards,
Santiago

--
Santiago M. Mola