On Monday 06 April 2009 05:29:01 Andrew D Kirch wrote:
<cut>
> I think it's best as a general rule to NEVER _EVER_ under any
> circumstances emulate paludis.
I think that everyone may have a good idea, also Microsoft (TM).
I only take the idea. I don't care about who has it ;)
I think that it's better to have an ebuild-scope information instead of the
global-one.
It's only my opinion, I don't want to make flame :)

--
Timothy `Drizzt` Redaelli
FreeSBIE Developer, Gentoo Developer, GUFI Staff