On 5 April 2010 02:02, Alistair Bush <ali_b...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> I'm not overly concerned about what wiki we use.   But may I suggest we
> approach gentoo-wiki to see whether they would like to be involved.

If anybody wants to approach them, that is fine by me. I'm probably
not the right person for that job, due to my critical remarks. We have
approached the gentoo-wiki.com owner in past and he then declined to
cooperate.

> I would like to help as I may.

Thanks, that would be very welcome.

>> Is there anything else we should consider before getting started?
>
> What project should we create this under.

I was thinking to start a wiki project.

> I also have some other ideas that I would like to implement once I get around
> to brain-dumping them.   So I will simply ask this question.
>
> Are there any complimentary services we could offer users besides a wiki?
> Maybe best to just think about this and not answer it here.

That's a very good question, and I hope to hear some answers,
especially from users.

Cheers,
--
Ben de Groot