Am Freitag, den 04.06.2010, 00:49 +0200 schrieb Ben de Groot:
> From what I understand it is still being worked on,
> but it moves forward very slowly. Maybe someone from the wiki project
> could add some more up to date info?

Initially I was one of those who offered to help with the wiki project
and I'm still listed as a member. Accidentally I noticed an initial
project meeting which was announced via planet.g.o - but I wasn't able
to attend that meeting, as i noticed it just a day or two before. From
then on ... I heard just nothing wrt the Wiki project. Sad to say, but
that's yet another Gentoo communications fail.

- Tobias