On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 08:53:42 +0100, Mick wrote:

> A better, as in more secure, solution should involve local encryption
> and IMHO local air-gapped storage.  A USB key will do nicely and you
> can have a second USB key stored in your brother's premises, for
> disaster recovery scenarios.

Something like KeePass. It has Linux, Windows and Android clients and
because the file is encrypted locally, you can store it in a cloud
service, although I now use Syncthing to keep it on all my devices, now
that my life is free of Dropbox.

--
Neil Bothwick

If man ruled the world:
Daisy Duke shorts would never go out of fashion.