On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:38:50AM +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> Something like KeePass. It has Linux, Windows and Android clients and
> because the file is encrypted locally, you can store it in a cloud
> service, although I now use Syncthing to keep it on all my devices, now
> that my life is free of Dropbox.

I also use KeePass, including both GUI and Python (dev-python/keepassx)
front-ends and sync it with a self-hosted ownCloud server - keeps my
data _my_ data.

Unfortunately it doesn't have the integration you get with something
like LastPass, but it does mean it would take one heck of a catastrophic
event to make me loose my passwords.

That being said, not everyone wants or otherwise needs something like
ownCloud, so you could also do it through scp and cron, etc.

--
wraeth <wra...@wraeth.id.au>
GnuPG Key: B2D9F759