Hi Albert,

I have actually spent some time looking at this type of system for my own
lake. I am thinking through the design engineering details and will keep
this suggestion in mind.

The use of a bubbler line has two advantage that I think will be important.
In that, being able to adjust the depth of the oxygenation for each site
will be optimize the oxidation time. Also, multiple bubbler lines could be
used to extend the coverage area well beyond the buoy anchorage. This could
greatly reduce the number of units needed to effect a large field of vents.

The type of mixer you mentioned will be important in regards to low current
areas like a bay or lake.

Invention can move quickly when it is collaborative. Thanks for your
in-put.