Hi there.  I'm sorry, I'm kind of lost in this thread.  I'd just like to
know/have some sort of way for people to be able to translate the UI with
minimal headache, so I can document it or make a blog post about it.  Since 2.0
will eventually be out of beta, it would be nice to have approximately as many
languages supported as we did before.  :/

Thanks,
Mike Pumphrey
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org