I've also noticed that there seem to be inconsistencies in the audio on the TV
side of things since the recent changes. With regional programmes for example
(like the London News) hvfxsd or dvfxsd was always the best quality that was
available for those, and it seems that even with the bug which sometimes stops
hvfxsd showing in the new version of GiP, the London ones often do have hvfsxd
available anyway and a look at --info shows that both hvfxsd and dvfxsd have
audio available at 128 kbps. I've noticed that a couple of the London News
streams have been affected by the missing hvfxsd bug in GiP 3.23 and these
showed as dvfxsd having 96 kbps but hvfhigh which is a lower resolution video
has 128 kbps audio. That just doesn't make sense. I looked at the Scotland
Regional News as another test and again there was no hvfxsd option but dvfxsd
only came with 96 kbps audio.