Hi

Jon's code contains a little bug, the splash screen doesn't compile. It
will work after applying this patch on top of Jon's. (attachment 1)

Besides, don't enable the kernel debugger in the 2.2.13 kernel, for
compiling will fail. As far as I can see, this has to do with the fact
that the debugger needs some structures that are removed by applying this
patch. A pity, but for now, take it or don't install till we got a real
update.

(Jon, you already recieved this in your personal mailbox)

Jos

*** linux/drivers/kgi/dpy-i386.c        Wed Jan  5 19:39:30 2000
--- linuxkgi/drivers/kgi/dpy-i386.c     Wed Jan  5 19:19:27 2000
*** 834,840 ****

  #             ifdef CONFIG_KGI_SPLASH

!                       kgi_boot_fb[boot_pos] = *s | (boot_fb[boot_pos] & 0xFF00);

                        /*      slow down to be able to read early boot messages
                        **      even when they scroll up.
--- 834,840 ----

  #             ifdef CONFIG_KGI_SPLASH

!                       kgi_boot_fb[kgi_boot_pos] = *s | (kgi_boot_fb[kgi_boot_pos] &