On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Rodolphe Ortalo wrote:

> BTW Jon, could you send me this 'Win32' driver source that you have ?
> I happen to have ViRGE somewhere and a spare computer now...

        I just read the license text, and it specifically states that I am
not allowed to redistribute the DDK or any part thereof.  So unfortunately
that means that people who want to examine the sample ViRGE sources will
have to download the whole 7+ megs package themselves from M$, at the URL
given above |-<.  Sorry about that, but I don't want to cause GGI or
myself any troubles with M$.  Better safe than sorry.  Perhaps this should
be listed in a FAQ somewhere, since a lot of people have been asking me
about these ViRGE sources...?

becoming one with God.'
        - Scientist G. Richard Seed