On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Jon M. Taylor wrote:
> myself any troubles with M$.  Better safe than sorry.  Perhaps this should
> be listed in a FAQ somewhere, since a lot of people have been asking me
> about these ViRGE sources...?

If people want to send me lists of links for documentation, I can
compile it all for the WWW pages developers section.  If you send
something and you're not sure about the terms under which it can
be distributed, please say so and I'll try to find out.

BTW, If Steve or Marcus could apply that patch I sent for the WWW
site that would be dandy; I'm starting to get emails about the broken
links.

--
Brian