> If at all possible, it'd be nice if a user that hasn't got write
> access to C: or to the system part of the registry can install
> libggi (possibly by putting a config file in the same folder as libggi
> or something).

        If I go with a registry solution, which seems likely, I doubt I'll
support the above.  It gets too confusing have different configuration
methods.  I'll try to have the registry in the user section of the
registry.  I haven't done much with accessing the registry, so I have
some work to do.

        If there a problems with access to the drives, it will have to be
worked out with the NT Administrator, just like unix :)

John