On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 12:36:36PM +0200, Branko Collin wrote:
> On 31 May 2001, at 12:28, Branko Collin wrote:
> > I have yet to see the first word on what the content
> > for www.gimp.org.
> My apologies for typing too fast or something. The quoted phrase
> should read:
> I have yet to see the first word on what the content for www.gimp.org
> should be.
> > Maybe I missed that discussion?

I don't remember seeing it either.  I think though that the point of creating
a dynamic content system is so that the content is easier to manage and update
(the gimp site doesn't change much from what I've seen).  It would be nice to
have a bit more of a blog in the gimp.org site like news.gimp.org, to get more

Using zope/perl/php/whatever for it would give the ability for people to
change the content.

Or at least I hope this is the point, I'd hate to see gimp.org going a bloated
backend system just for the sake of having it there because all the other
themes.org/slashdot/osdn sites have it :)

Arcterex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   -==-   http://arcterex.net
"I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I
think I preferred the cows. They were better conversation, easier to milk, and
if they annoyed me enough, I could shoot them and eat them." -Rodger Donaldson