I have been messing with the AUTHORS, MAINTAINERS and PLUGIN_MAINTAINERS
files.  I have been checking the information and making little xml tags
for them.

I started to use docbook style tags for them.  I will limp along with
this "overkill" method of tagging things (as Syngin and Simon have
suggested) unless someone can over an alternative.

Also, if you are mentioned in one of these files, please check that your
information is accurate and email me one way or another.  Especially if
you would like to avoid any incomprehensible mail from me in the near
future.

Mr. Neary, nice thread.

carol