Hi,

me wrote:

> One project I'd particulary love to see tackled is plug-in previews.
> There should really be a generic preview widget that works for most
> filter plug-ins. This an often requested feature and it would improve
> user-friendliness a lot. There is some (pretty old) code that could
> serve as a basis for development or at least give some ideas:
>
>  ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/users/amundson/gimp_plugin_preview-0.29.tar.gz

inspired by this mail, Michael J. Hammel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
adapted this code to the 1.2 API. You can find this version at

 ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/contrib/gimp_plugin_preview-0.29.1.tar.gz

So if anyone wants to have a look at porting this stuff to 1.3, this
should be a good starting point.

Salut, Sven