On 4 Mar 2002, at 4:10, vio wrote:

> After browsing the gimp-1.3 TODO list, I would like to add my little
> suggestion of things I would wish from Gimp: how about also developing
> a clear path towardsGimp as a "web graphics server".

Wouldn't it make more sense to push Gimp's scripted rendering features
into the browser (as a plugin) and send just the script to the user's
machine for interpreting?   It would presumably be a LOT less bandwidth
than sending out an image...particularly if you are doing animations.

Steve Baker                      (817)619-2657 (Vox/Vox-Mail)
L3Com/Link Simulation & Training (817)619-2466 (Fax)
Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           http://www.link.com
Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.sjbaker.org