[  date  ] 2002/03/09 | Saturday | 11:58 AM
[ author ] Vio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Because it is a HUGE security hole into the system hosting the Gimp: a skilled
> python programmer can run any python script he/she wants remotely and
> anonymously, so potentially do a lot of damage on the host. It's a dirty little
> hack. Still, it does execute Gimp commands (python-only) as I wanted,
> and I guess I like to live dangerously.

Perhaps these modules will help you:

They're kind of like the Safe module for Perl from what I've
been told.  They can restrict code from performing certain
'insecure' operations.

package wuv'apqvjgt;($_=join('',(*PgtnHcemgt))) # print map "beppu\@$_\n", qw(
=~ s/([HaP])(?!e)/ \U>$1/g;s/^.|:| (?=A)|>//g;y # cpan.org  lbox.org  binq.org
/c-z/a-u/;print"J$_\n";#$^%$^X@.^ <!-- japh --> # oss.lineo.com codepoet.org);