[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2002-12-18 at 1711.13 +0100):
> I agree with Alan and Raphaël (see the bug report) when it comes to the
> "What/How" statement. I can see how the term "alpha" may be unclear to
> new users, but I think it would be a pity to replace it all together, as
> this might cause users who are accustomed with the term to be confused.

Another How: My image is RGB, how do I make it RGBA? :]

Side effect, will be RGBA be named RGBT everywhere (in user visible
interface)? Is not a bit silly to start renaming basic concepts of a
field with something else (aka causing differences with reference docs
that existed long time ago)? Just wondering.

GSR