On 2002-12-19 at 1759.28 +0100, Rapha?l Quinet typed this:
> On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:19:28 -0800 (PST), Nathan Carl Summers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The gimp web team has desired that the current FAQ's be updated to reflect
> > the current 1.2.x reality for some time.
>
> Sorry to rehash a topic that has already been mentioned a few days ago
> on the gimp-dev list, but what is the gimp web team and how do I get in
> touch with it?  I haven't seen the FAQ topic being discussed on the
> gimp-web list (which would be the appropriate place for this).

well, i want a working news and contest before i have an official team
and any sort of official announcement of the new site (which is at
http://mmmaybe.gimp.org now btw)

i need to get that eh, wiki off the front and the nifty news and contest
i have seen and operated already to be there instead.

should be soon.

wish i could show some photos of the "semi truck" accident that has
slowed things down some here.

contact me if you have ideas, wait for official announcements to fix
typos and things.

sorry it isn't as organized as it should be.

Rapha?l, any more questions?  sorry it is going like this.  i dunno any
other way though.  ;)

carol