On 5 Oct 2003, at 13:46, Sven Neumann wrote:
> David Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> 
> > The web team says it's ready to move, several developers have said
> > they want it to move now, I just wanted to sort out what exactly is
> > preventing the website move.
> > 
> > What needs to be done to get www pointing at mmmaybe, and get wwwas
> > pointing at www? Who has permission to do it? If only one person has
> > the permissions to do this kind of thing, it would be nice to have
> > at least 2 or 3 others get the necessary right to avoid these kinds
> > of non-technical delays in the future. There is no reason why
> > mmmaybe shouldn't have become www a couple of weeks ago.
> 
> If you would have read gimp-web list (where this topic should actually
> be discussed), you would know that there were good reasons for not
> doing the move immidiately. 

I do read the gimp-web list, and I have no idea what you are talking 
about. The last blocker was resolved last Monday or the Monday 
before, IIRC.

> I believe that most or evenall of these
> points have been addressed in the meantime but we should leave it up
> to the web team to decide when they want to move the site.

Could you please tell us which part of the web team has to say the 
word? 

-- 
branko collin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
Gimp-developer mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer

Reply via email to