Le lun 05/01/2004 à 00:49, Roman Joost a écrit :

> 1. The problem, that the whole content is mixed up after the generation
>   is now fixed. The problem was, that only the dtd in gimp.xml was wrong.
>   It seems, that this was my fault and i'm sorry for that. I had a bit of
>   time to add some german content and make some corrections, during the
>   little meeting with Sven and Simon in Berlin. Unfortunately, i couldn't
>   motivate Sven to finish the "install" target ...
What is the statut now ? Since christmas I only have a few html files
with only "xinclude" in it. It's always possible to work with the old
framework but I'd prefer work with the new one with the "TO BE WRITTEN"

I don't find in the CVS the doc I written myself : rewritten Path tool,
Dialog layer ? Do I have to resent them to you or not ?