Markus Triska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Are any of them already ported? If not, I will change them to not use
> > arrays.
> Well, at least the trivial cases (where the arrays are used only inside the
> script) - there are some PDB functions that use arrays as arguments or as
> return values, and I don't know what to do with them, for example
> gimp-cursves-spline and gimp-image-get-layers.

The fact that the PDB uses arrays doesn't necessarily mean that a
language binding such as Tiny-Fu needs to represent them as arrays.
One of the most annoying bits of Script-Fu is that it forces you to
work with arrays even though the natural choice for a scheme dialekt
would be lists. If Tiny-Fu cannot provide backward-compatibility, then
it should overcome this mistake and map the PDB API to lists.