Leon Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>     [ ] Default to last-used instead of source directory

Does it really make sense to make this a preference option? Wouldn't
it be better to add a UI that deals explicitely with processing
batches of images? Adding this as a gimprc parameter would probably be
easy but it seems like a quick and dirty solution. We have the chance
to get this right for 2.4, so let's see if we can't find a better

> Sven's view of the situation, excellent and obviously useful though
> it is, is not the only functional or useful view of the world.

Heh, needless to tell me. But it is probably good that you mention
that since obviously a few people missed that point.