On Friday 05 August 2005 17:19, Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:
> On a note to my previous idea of linking such a script  to Blender3D:
> If it is not possible for a script  to be both a GIMP plugina  a
> blender script, anyway, a Bldenr Python Script can comunicate with a
> GIMP plugin script via sockets or TCP with very little effort. The
> major nuisance I see in this aproach is taht AFAIK blender takes full
> screen for it, so I do not know you could keep a GIMP window open
> over Blender for painting.

Blender has a command line option for starting in a resizable window. I don't
remember what it is, but judging by the "-h" display it seems to be "-w", but
I don't know for sure because at the moment, I did not activate the Nvidia
proprietary driver. (so my machine won't constantly hang up - <sigh />).

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tcl is LISP on drugs. Using strings instead of S-expressions for closures
is Evil with one of those gigantic E's you can find at the beginning of