Robert L Krawitz wrote:

  Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:19:57 -0700
  From: Bill Kendrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 10:33:56AM -0700, Brian Thomason wrote:
> We did that, and the plugin works, but the orientation/position fields > are all empty upon launching it.

  FWIW, I fired up Gimp on my Debian/etch box last night, drew a
  picture, hit 'Print', and the dialog that appeared also lacked
  values in the position fields (until I played with the orientation
  pulldown or the scale slider).

  However, if I printed while they were blank, it seemed to print ok,
  full-page on US letter.

  I can't recall what versions of anything I was using, but it's
  whatever's the latest in Testing (etch) as of a couple days ago.

Does this only happen with an unsaved image?

On my Linspire machine, it happens with both saved and unsaved images.

-Brian