On 8/24/05, Manish Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah, and you contradicted this statement when you said that C wasn't
> portable enough for you. There are differing definitions of what
> "portability" means.

C is definitely less portable than I'd like.

Unfortunately, it looks like it's as portable as I'm going to get unless I
abandon the gimp entirely or wait a few years for a better version.  (Which
I might, but I'll try following your recommendations first.  I just wanted to
make sure my priorities were understood before I jumped in blind.)

I really do appreciate you helping me get oriented.  That is quite
useful -- I'm sure you've saved me days or weeks of searching the docs
for how to make script fu work when basically I would have been wrong
to try that route.

(woc)